Farm to Table Dinner
Back by popular demand, our THIRD Farm to Table dinner…but this time we are shaking it up a bit with Chef Marilyn Schlossbach, Executive Chef and Owner of The Marilyn Schlossbach Group (Langosta Lounge, Pop’s Garage, Asbury Park Yacht Club, and Marilyn Schlossbach Catering and Events).
What’s super special about this Dinner is that for every ticket purchased there will be a $5 donation made to FulFill.
The FoodBank of Monmouth & Ocean Counties is now Fulfill. They changed their name, because they’re doing more than ever to change lives in our communities for the better. Their new name reflects the fact that today they focus on way more than just food distribution. It reflects their commitment to fulfill more of the needs of our neighbors and win the battle against hunger. It reflects their comprehensive approach that goes beyond providing food and helps those in need get to a place where they can get back on their feet for good. Ending hunger in our communities is a complex challenge, so Fulfill provides a full suite of programs to provide the resources people need to become self-sufficient.
4 Course Meal:
- First Course: Mediterranean Terrine- white beans, eggplant, roasted peppers and parmesan
- Second Course: House-made Meyer lemon ricotta with rustic sourdough & prosciutto crisp
- Third Course (choose 1):
- Seared Scallops with Winter Herb Risotto, 2 Rivers, Mushroom Buerre Blance, Kula Farm Greens
- Short Ribs with Scallion ginger soy glaze, diablo mashed potatoes, garlic broccolini
- Veg Option: Tumeric roasted vegetables over risotto
- Fourth Course: Warm Bourbon Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Creme Anglaise