Gardening for Beginners
Looking to get into gardening but don’t know where to start? This FREE class is for you! Learn the absolute basics of how to get started with your new hobby. This class will cover the essentials:
- All about soil types
- Different types of lighting needs for plants
- How and when to properly water
- How and when to fertilize your plants
- Tips on how to get your plants into the ground
- Common plant issues (bugs, mildew, etc.) and how to treat them
- Easy-to-grow plants for sun and shade
Whether you’re looking for a refresher on the basics or have never planted anything at all, this class has something for everyone!
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.