Houseplants 101: The Beginner’s Guide
Love houseplants but don’t know where to start? Take this free class to get all the basics on how to care for your houseplants so they’ll be happy and healthy! Here’s an overview of the topics we’ll cover:
- How to properly water your plants
- What, how, and when to feed them
- What the different types of light mean and which plants thrive in different lighting
- Bringing them outside for the summer
- Low-maintenance houseplants that ANYONE can take care of!
Join us and learn how to keep your plants out of the plant graveyard!
Class Fee: FREE!!
Instructor: One of Barlow’s Knowledgable Staff
To register, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot!