We deliver locally to certain zones in NJ using our own Barlow’s trucks and vans. These zones range from Red Bank to Toms River. For items to be delivered by our own Barlow’s trucks and vans, there is a minimum $50 requirement.
For any zip code outside of our Local Delivery zones, we will ship the items via USPS. There is no minimum order amount for items to be shipped.
In-store pick-up means that your order will be ready to be picked up at our retail location in Sea Girt, NJ. You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up. When you do, come to our store and go to the inside front register to sign off on your order and our staff will help you get your items purchased.
If you purchased a workshop ticket, you do not have to pick up anything at our store.
We only offer local delivery for orders $50 and up. If your order total is below $50, then the only option you will have is local pick-up. Add more items to your cart to unlock the delivery option.
Please note, local delivery is separate from shipping.
Thanks for shopping on our site! If you placed your order before NOON, your order will most likely be ready by 6 PM that day.
If you selected delivery, we are able to deliver to our local zones (Sea Girt to South Wall) same-day if the order is placed before noon. There are some exceptions based the product that was purchased.
If you selected local pick-up, we will most likely have your order ready by 6 PM that day.There are some exceptions based on the product that was purchased. Please wait until you have received your confirmation email that says “Your Order is Ready” before coming in to pick it up. When you come to pick up your order after you’ve received the confirmation email, head to the inside front register to sign off on your order and our cashiers will help get your order.
If you selected “1-Day Shipping via USPS” we will get the order out the following day after the order has been placed. If you selected “Shipping via USPS” it usually takes 2-3 days depending on the location. We will email you the tracking number so you can see when it is expected to be delivered.
Please note, the weather does play a big factor in when we are able to ship live plants. We will notify you if we need to push the shipping date back for any reason.
Unfortunately, our website doesn’t link with the membership cards you’ve received. To get your discount, you must enter the online codes you were emailed about when you first joined. If you do not remember your code, please email Cass at email@example.com.
If you placed an order without receiving your discount, email Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll be happy to refund you the discount amount.
For local delivery, we can deliver to the following zones via our Barlow’s trucks and vans. If you are outside of these zones, then we will ship via USPS or you can opt to pick up in-store.
- Zone 1: Brielle, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights & South Wall (south of 18th ave)
- Zone 2: North Wall (north of 18th ave), Belmar & Farmingdale
- Zone 3: Asbury Park, Avon, Bradley Beach, Neptune, Neptune City & Shark River Hills
- Zone 4: Allenhurst, Deal, Interlaken, Lock Arbor, Wanamassa & Jersey Shore Hospital
- Zone 5: Elberon, Ocean, Oakhurst & Tinton Falls (southern area)
- Zone 6: Monmouth Medical Center, Eatontown, West Long Branch, West End, Red Bank & Tinton Falls (northern area)
- Zone 7: Locust, Middletown, Fairhaven & Rumson
- Zone 8: Parts of Farmingdale
- Zone 9: Howell
- Zone 10: Colts Neck, Freehold, Jackson and Holmdel
- Zone 11: North Brick & Point Pleasant Beach
- Zone 12: Point Pleasant Boro & Bayhead
- Zone 13: Mantoloking, Mid-Brick
- Zone 14: Lakewood, Lavalette, South Brick & Toms River
If you have any other questions, please dial (732) 449 – 9189 ext. 22 to speak to our Marketing Manager, Cass!