Thank you for supporting our small business! Please read the following terms & conditions thoroughly before placing your order.
- If you have placed an order as part of a fundraiser, thank you for supporting your local schools, teams, & organizations!
- Your order will be fulfilled by the organization hosting the fundraiser. For questions about picking up your order, please contact the organizer.
- Our current lead time on pickup orders is 4 hours.
- Some items may need to be brought over from our farm and may take longer. There may also be delays due to poor weather.
- DO NOT show up to Barlow's without receiving your pickup information!
- Our team will email you your spot # in our Curbside Pickup Area. This notification will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you include a WORKING email address at checkout for faster communication.
- Check your 'spam' or 'junk' folder first before reaching out to us, as sometimes notifications can end up there. If you are unsure about the status of your order, please email email@example.com.
- Please pick your items up ASAP once you have been notified your order is ready. Keep an eye on your email inbox!
- We guarantee that all the plants we put out for pickup are healthy and beautiful - it is your responsibility to secure your plants as quickly as possible.
- We are open for pickups 7 DAYS A WEEK 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Barlow's Delivery orders are generally delivered within 1-2 business days of the order being placed. We will reach out if there are delays.
- Our delivery schedule is as follows:
- Mondays & Wednesdays we deliver NORTH of Sea Girt.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays we deliver SOUTH of Sea Girt.
- Fridays - Sundays we deliver to immediate local towns ONLY (Brielle, Manasquan, Sea Girt, Spring Lake, Spring Lake Heights, Wall Twp.); some exceptions may apply.
Please be sure to provide a working email address and/or phone number during checkout as we will contact you if there are any issues with your order.