Sunday, March 26th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us for a Spring Wreath Workshop!
Spring is upon us! The ground will be waking up, flowers and animals will emerge from hibernation and SO WILL WE!
Come on out and join us as we welcome Amber from Amber & Earth back to Barlows for her popular eucalyptus and lavender Spring Wreath Workshop!
You'll learn hands on how to construct your very own FRESH half moon spring wreath made with fresh eucalyptus and beautifully dried lavender! It'll smell like heaven and it will be a lovely accent inside or outside your home. Not only will it look and smell fantastic but both lavender and eucalyptus dry wonderfully. Which means your wreath can be used year after year if stored gently.
Amber will guide you step by step and supply all the materials you need.
- 14 inch grapevine wreath frame
- floral wire
- fresh eucalyptus
- dried lavender bundle
- ribbon/twine for hanging
Welcome Spring with open arms and come create with us!
Barlow's is entering our 40th spring in Sea Girt!! We will be blooming with all your spring favorites like pansies, ranunculus, primroses, and so much more. 85% of the plants we sell are grown locally at our farm in Wall Township. Be sure to explore our nursery to soak up the spring fever!!
- Q: Are there minimum age requirements for the workshop?
- A: This workshop is recommended for teens and adults.
- Q: What are my parking options?
- A: There is plentiful parking in our lot
- Q: Where is the workshop located?
- A: In one of our greenhouses at Barlows Flower Farm in Sea Girt
- Q: What can I bring into the event?
- A: Just yourself! We will provide everything you need!
- Q: How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- A: Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions!
- Q: What is the refund policy?
- A: We’re sorry, but due to the nature of this event, we are unable to provide any refunds once your seat has been purchased.