Asparagus Fern features easy care arching fronds of fresh green, needle-like foliage. Excellent in hanging baskets and a great companion annual for outdoor summer containers. Prune regularly for upright, neat foliage. If you prefer a cascading look, put your fern in a hanging basket, or in a sturdy pot on a shelf or windowsill.
- Light Needs: Partial Sun to Full Shade
- Water Needs: Keep evenly moist in well-drained soil.
- Bloom Season: Not known for its flowers. May produce tiny white flowers when in great conditions.
- Height: 2 - 3 feet
- Growth Habit: Upright (with pruning), Cascading (without pruning)
- Feed regularly (weekly) during the growing season, less so in the Fall and Winter (monthly)