Sunday, October 30th, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
It's the coziest time of year and we are ready for all the Fall things we love! Apple orchards, cozy sweaters and pumpkin spice everything!
To celebrate this festive season, Amber is back to show you how to create an everlasting Fall dried floral wreath! This wreath will be the perfect addition to your home Fall decor. And since this wreath is made with all dried materials, it will last forever if stored gently!
Amber will teach you step by step how to create this wreath and all material will be provided!
- 14 inch gold macrame hoop wreath frame
- a variety of dried florals and grasses
- dyed silk ribbon in Fall color
- wire and tape for construction
Make sure you arrive a few minutes early to walk around our greenhouse and take a look at our houseplants & fall designs!
COVID Policy: The workshop tables are communal so be prepared to sit with others. If you are not vaccinated we ask that you please wear a mask during the class and while in close proximity to others. We can't wait to have you! Amber is a local floral designer and the owner of Amber and Earth based in Howell, NJ. She specializes in event/wedding floral design and teaches workshops all over Monmouth County and other surrounding areas! Follow her on Facebook & Instagram and check out her website AmberandEarth.com!
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Q: What do I need to bring into the event?
- A: Just yourself!
- Q: Where can I park?
- A: There’s plenty of spaces in our main parking lot!
- Q: How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- A: Feel free to reach out to Amber with any questions at AmbernEarth@gmail.com
- Q: What's your refund policy?
- A: Due to the nature of this event, we cannot guarantee a refund. Since fresh flowers are perishable and are ordered ahead of time, if a cancellation is requested too close to the date of the workshop, we may not be able to accommodate a refund.