Sunday, March 27th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us for a Spring Wreath Workshop!
Spring is upon us! The ground will be waking up, flowers and animals will emerge from hibernation and SO WILL WE! Come on out and join us for our popular eucalyptus and lavender Spring Wreath Workshop, hosted right here at Barlow's in Sea Girt!
You'll learn hands on how to construct your very own FRESH half moon spring wreath made with fresh eucalyptus and beautifully dried lavender! It'll smell like heaven and it will be a lovely accent inside or outside your home. Not only will it look and smell fantastic but both lavender and eucalyptus dry wonderfully. Which means your wreath can be used year after year if stored gently.
Amber will guide you step by step and supply all the materials you need!
- grapevine wreath frame
- floral wire
- fresh eucalyptus
- dried lavender bundle
- ribbon/twine for hanging
Welcome Spring with open arms and come create with us!
Amber & Earth is a local floral design business from Howell, NJ. I specialize in event/wedding floral design and I teach workshops all over Monmouth County and other surrounding areas! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram (@Amber.and.Earth) and check out our website! AmberandEarth.com
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Q: What do I need to bring into the event?
- A: Just yourself!
- Q: How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- A: Feel free to reach out to Amber with any questions at AmbernEarth@gmail.com
- Q: What's your refund policy?
- A: Due to the nature of this event, we cannot guarantee a refund. Since supplies are perishable and are ordered ahead of time, if a cancellation is requested too close to the date of the workshop, we may not be able to accommodate a refund.