Winter Makers Market Vendor Application Fee (read full description!)
THIS APPLICATION FEE IS A DONATION IN SUPPORT OF FULFILL NJ. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR APPLICATION FORM ONCE YOUR APPLICATION FEE IS PROCESSED. Please read this description in full.
We're so excited to host our 2023 Winter Makers Market in celebration of Barlow's 40th Anniversary and in support of Fulfill NJ!
DATES & INFO:
- LOCATION: Barlow Flower Farm / Inside our heated greenhouse! Rain or shine. 1014 Sea Girt Avenue, Sea Girt, NJ
- DATES: 2 WEEKENDS: Saturday & Sunday - January 21st & 22nd, January 28th & 29th
- TIME: 11AM - 4PM
- BOOTH DETAILS:
- Approx. 7'x7' square; exact measurements TBA.
- Max. 2 folding tables per booth.
- Electricity can be provided upon request.
- $30 booth fee per day.
- GIFT BASKET RAFFLE DONATION: This year, to celebrate our 40th anniversary (1983 - 2023), we are hosting this Makers Market as a fundraiser for our longtime partner, Fulfill NJ: FoodBank of Ocean & Monmouth Counties! We are asking all accepted vendors to donate ONE item of at least $15 value to be included in our raffle gift baskets. Items must be dropped off at Barlow's at least one week in advance of your market date.
- You will receive the Vendor Application Form once the Application Fee in the amount of your choosing is processed. This fee is tax-free and will be DONATED to our partner: Fulfill NJ: FoodBank of Ocean & Monmouth Counties! Note: a higher donation amount does not increase your chances of being selected :)
- The Vendor Application Form will automatically be sent to the email address provided at checkout 6 hours. **Be sure to accept marketing or promotional emails from Barlow's, otherwise you will not receive the form!** If you do not receive this form within 6 hours of checkout, please reach out to Cass at email@example.com!
- The deadline to submit your application FEE is Monday, November 28th at midnight.
- The deadline to submit your application FORM is Sunday, December 4th at midnight.
- Once the application window has closed, our jury will review the applicants and will vote on participating vendors.
- IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A VENDOR, we will notify you on December 16th, 2022.
- Q: Am I guaranteed to be accepted?
- A: No. We cannot guarantee acceptance. Barlow's Makers Markets are juried events with priority given to artisans & handmade goods.
- Q: Are my chances of selection higher if I apply earlier?
- A: No. All vendors are voted upon once the application window closes.
- Q: Can I apply for more than one day?
- A: Absolutely. Vendors are welcome to apply for one or multiple days. You will get the option to select your available days on the Application Form.
- Q: Am I guaranteed to be selected for all the dates I requested?
- A: No. When you fill out your Application Form, you will be able to mark the dates you are available. This is just your availability and does not guarantee that you will be selected for one or more dates.
- Q: My setup takes up a lot of space. Can I have more room?
- A: If you have an XL setup, you are welcome to purchase two adjacent booth spaces.
- Q: Do you have WiFi?
- A: Yes! WiFi password will be provided.
- Q: What is the parking situation?
- A: We have a spacious parking lot for you to park. There may be a short walk from your car to our greenhouse. Loading directions will be sent out closer to the market date.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Cass at firstname.lastname@example.org!